Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Unmatchable Man


Few days back was the birth anniversary of the Unmatchable man…. The man whom I respect and love from my core…. At times it is difficult for me to believe that such an amazing spirit can ever walk on this earth….!! But yes, Kahlil decided to walk on this earth to make millions of spirits contended and off course to me also …
Kahlil the Nobel soul blessed us with the rich heritage, a unique combination of literature and insights…. Whenever I read work of Kahlil, the feeling I get is of contentment… as if my soul was thirsty since ages together and got quenched by divine holy water… The joy of reading his work is beyond inscription…

I would not exchange the sorrows of my heart for the joys of the multitude…..
And I would not have the tears that sadness makes to flow from my every part turn into laughter…..
I would that my life remains a tear and a smile….
A tear to unite me with those of broken heart;
A smile to be a sign of my joy in existence…






No comments: