Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Known Stranger


Unexpected the things are, which comes to our way.
Expected are the things we just wish for, rarely turns into reality!!
Predictable been you when you entered in my life,
That very moment in first glance I realize you,
Like a mirror image you are today of the first impression inscribed…
Time started flying and confirming the first impression inscribed...
I enjoyed all the banters,
Mirth will linger in heart forever…
As it was backed by unexpected!
Interaction with you were underlined with gray matter,
Which forced realization,
I have also some as your'sYour portrayal on canvas of my understanding,
Is like a most curious soul, who wants to know and understand me!
Unawareness of self hampers me for depiction of self.
Left it opens for perception…
Fewer are the shades which I can discern in my personality,
Among those one I will reveal today…
If I know expectation, the very next moment, it will be shed,
It shatters…I know…!
You may call it as cruelty,
But knowing the reality its better be cruel than lethal,
Nay for others but most for me…!!
Imagination sees the complete reality,
It is where past, present and future meets...
Imagination is limited neither to the reality which is apparent nor to one place,
It lives everywhere.
Imagination is the life of mental freedom.
I am so happy in your happiness.
To you happiness is a form of freedom, and of all the people I know you should be the freest.
Surely you have earned this happiness and this freedom.
Life cannot be but kind and sweet to you.
You have been so sweet and kind to life…!!
If I can open a new corner in a man's own heart to him I have not lived in vain.
I am different every day - and when I am eighty, I shall still be experimenting and changing.
(I wrote this poem in Feb'07)

No comments: